GABRIELE KOENIGS



I studied watercolour in the independent art academy of Tamara Gross in Germany, and I took part in many masterclasses and workshops in Germany and abroad. In the beginning it was a hobby. More and more it became a passion. Since 2012 I work as professional painter. I paint portraits and people, flowers and landscapes and abstracts. I am fascinated by the transparency of watercolours and by the never ending play of the light on every being.

Since 2009 I showed many solo-exhibitions in Germany. And I participated in numerous international group-exhibitions (Thessaloniki /Greece/2016 and 2017; Bratislava/Slowakia  2017; Vienna/Austria 2017; Fabriano/Italy 2016 and 2017; Urbino/Italy 2017; Llanca/Spain 2015; New Delhi/India 2015; Tirana/Albania 2015;

I won first prize in the portrait competition of the magazine "art of watercolour" (2016). And I won the first prize of the public in the show of the German watercolour Society in Naumburg (2017).

I am member of the German watercolour society.







Σχόλια